Everyone has their unique indulge list. Some abuse more than others, but hey, can’t complain (c: I hardly let myself indulge. However, since I knew October Unprocessed was approaching, I let myself do some indulging during the few weeks prior.
- Toasted cheese bagel, butter, and black-tea latte (any brand, but the ones pictured above are my favorites)
- Chocolate CAKE, especially the moist kinds
- Lying in bed for hours, watching my favorite shows online. I don’t have a lot of time to catch my shows on TV at their set times, so I like to let them pile up and spend all day in bed watching
- Reading really good book (series). This is the one thing I look forward to doing once school’s over
- Store-bought madeleines. This is one thing I prefer store-bought over freshly made. They’re so addicting.
- Dog/Puppy pictures & videos. I’m a nut for cute dogs. I can get lost in YouTube videos, endlessly click related videos as soon as one is finished.
- Donuts. I usually only let myself have 0-1 donuts. But if they weren’t so bad for you, the donut eating would never end
- Pizza. Italian/NY style.
- Crackers. I don’t know why, but I love crackers. Especially with a side of cheese or some sort of dip. It’s a strange addiction.
- Eggs. Several styles. With added ingredients or alone.